Friday, April 3, 2020

Re-filming blog.

Today is Friday, April 3rd, 2020. Its been awhile since my last blog, due to the pandemic of Cornavirus. Monday, the 29th of March, was the first time our school began online schooling. The reason for the absence of blogs was due to me not having time. However, I re-filmed a scene for my movie about 2 weeks ago. I messed up on the kayaking part of the film so I basically just re-shot it. I didnt need to really edit it because it was raw footage of me kayaking. All I did was squeeze it between two clips and made it look better. I had to do this on my camera because I did not have the school camera. Also, It is a big risk to have a $200 camera by the water that IS NOT water proof. This was very easy to do and only took me about 20 minutes total to do. I am 100% done with the film now but I will talk more about what else I did in the next upcoming blogs, I want to talk about my re-editing blog and etc. I am still getting use to this online schooling thing and It kinda sucks that we don't have Cambridge tests anymore. Lets just hope we all didn't make movies for nothing. And if we did, at least we all learned how to make movies. At the end of the day, it was a fun experience and one of, if not my favorite project I have ever done.

No comments:

Post a Comment