Sunday, April 12, 2020

Music Video Blog


Today is Sunday 12, 2020. Happy Easter! Life in quarantine has been good because I download steam on my computer. I have discovered my new favorite game called "No Mans Sky." I have always loved space and the ocean and the game is basically about space. There are statistically more planets in the game than our own galaxy! So anyway, lets talk about the music video. I have done previous blogs about it but never uploaded it. As a refresher, my partners were Alexis and Kaylnl. I still don't know how to spell her name to this day, which I find funny. Let me give back ground to this video. At first, we didn't know what song to choose. We all brainstormed and Alexis had an idea, which he was to film himself and have us not be in the video. So we agreed with him and continued the idea. I wrote the story board. Kaylnl gave ideas of how the video should go. However the most unfortunate part about the entire situation was that we couldn't meet up to film the video so he had to do it himself. I still feel bad to this day and that was one of the main reasons I decided to work by myself for the movie. As well as I didn't was to feel dependent on Alexis. And he had to edit it as well so I felt as if I did nothing and was "carried" throughout the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment