Thursday, April 9, 2020

Into the Sunrise Movie


Today is April 9th, 2020. Here it is! The final product of my film. I finished this about a month ago, filming it on January 29th. I am honestly happy with the end result. At first I was so nervous to film the movie because I didn't know what I was doing. I remember the morning too. It was cold, around 50 degrees, give or take. I woke up at 5 AM and filmed non-stop for about 3 to 3.5 hours. It was an amazing experience, in which I went more in depth in my CCR. This class has been such a fun experience for me and I would do it all again honestly. Unfortunately this Coronavirus pandemic is preventing us from going back to school cause I miss it a little bit. I know people hate school because of the work. However, in which I read somewhere, school is the most social experience a normal person will have in their entire lifetime. In my opinion, I think the rest of my Junior year will be from home. The next blogs I will be posting will be my previous projects. This includes my Nike Commercial and my music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment