Sunday, April 12, 2020

Nike Commercial


Today is April 12, 2020. Two blogs in one day! Lets go! I have nothing else better to do. I mean I could play that game I talked about, in which I will, but I want to get these out the way first. I'm currently trying to multitask, which I am watching YouTube and trying to write this blog as of right now. So lets talk about the commercial. I remember this like it was yesterday but believe it or not, this was over 5 months ago. So let me give a recap of what happened. Alexis and I picked Nike out of 4 to 6 topics. I honestly forgot. So the first thing we had in mind was football, that being because him and I are football fans. So I wore my favorite teams jersey and he wore a Vikings shirt, but he isn't even a Vikings fans so I don't know why he has that. He is a Oakland Raiders fan, which is now called Los Vegas Raiders because the just recently moved. Coach Dunbar, our schools football coach and my weight training coach, allowed us to use one of his footballs. Coach Dunbar is always going to be my favorite coach that I have ever had cause he so down to earth and humble. He even invited me to go to a Superbowl meeting a day before the game but unfortunately I had to work. I got lucky though because it ended up being canceled. So to conclude the video, It was a cool first time project and It allowed me to gain the knowledge of filming, which helped me film my movie. One last thing, the song in the commercial is the instrumental of the song "Get Dripped" by Lil Yachty.

No comments:

Post a Comment