Friday, April 24, 2020

extract paper





Today is Friday, April 24th, 2020. It has been about a week or so since I last uploaded a blog but besides that everything has been alright. I have been just relaxing, playing games on my pc, and watching Netflix. Although the exams are quote on quote canceled, It has been revealed that we still have to do the work for our AICE classes. They are basing their grades off of the work we turn in. Honestly, I am not upset about this because it gives me something to do. Anyways, these four worksheets I have here is a practice extract paper 1 for Cambridge. I had the choice to choose either between the two shows Game of Thrones and 24. I have seen neither of the shows but I chose 24 because I have never heard of it. It was also 20 minutes shorter. You see since we had to watch it 4 times, I originally thought that we had to watch the entire 20 minutes four times. I learned that this was false when I watched it the first time and a big sigh of relief went over me. Although it said to watch it only 4 times, I watched it 5 times only because I was confused at first. The entire thing took me awhile to do as well. After taking notes on the video, I had to write an essay which was the fastest part for me to be honest. It only took me 45 minutes to write 881 words. I will include that essay after this. There isn't anything more to write about so therefore I shall conclude this blog. Until next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment