Monday, March 16, 2020

Editing Blog: Title Scene

Today is Monday, March 16th, 2020. Unfortunately, schools all across Broward County are closed due to the outbreak of COVID-19. With more time off of school including spring break, I have plenty time to edit my video. For instance, I was able to finish my title scene. Before I begun, I watched tutorials on how to insert titles into videos. I just searched this on YouTube. After learning how to do this, I began to find different fronts. There were also default titles, in which I used every time I displayed my name onto the slide. A couple things I added onto the title scene was "Wonderspies." Why i choose this name because I wanted to add the genre of mystery, where my photo was shown in the end. For the music, I choose a song by the Weeknd. The song was is called "Love in the Sky" and how I got the song was downloading it from YouTube. As I understand the song is copyrighted, I will later reedit this scene later. My next blog will be my re-filming blog. I want to fix kayaking scene. For my reedit film, It will be about this title scene. I need to change the music, reorder some of the titles, and I want to get rid of the bottom date. My camera does this weird thing that it things its 2016, which is obviously 4 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment