Thursday, March 5, 2020

Peer editing blog


Today is Thursday, March 5th 2020. Two days ago on Tuesday, out teacher wasn't here. She assigned us an assignment that had to do with the grading of another group's (in the same class) video. Unfortunately, the person, ironically being the same person that I worked with on the music video with, was not there. So for the entire class, I watched the people who were grading my video. Those people were Kol and Julia. Over the weekend, I bought a new computer at Best buy. Also, I bought a Pinnacle Studios 23 on my computer so I can work on my video from home. I finished and showed them the finish project. They liked my idea of what I did. The only flaw about my video is the music used. I couldn't find the right song for the video. So as an alternative, I used the song called "Love in the Sky," by The Weeknd.. Obviously I have to go back and change it, but other than that, my movie is done. I just need to go back and do as I said. I will talk about my editing process soon. Why I edited everything on one day, which took me 6 hours to do, as well as 3 hours to film, was because I thought everything had to be done BY tuesday. So I guess it's a win win for me since I am done early and I don't have to worry about it. ╰(*°▽°*)╯

No comments:

Post a Comment