Monday, March 9, 2020

Editing blog: scenes 1-5

Today is Monday, March 9th, 2020. Today I will be going through the process of editing my film. On Saturday, February 29th, I purchased my brand new computer. I also purchased Pinnacle Studios 23 on my computer for the price of $60. At first, I had no idea what I was doing. Alexis, my previous partner on my first two projects, was good with technology and editing software. Me, unlike him, did not have the equal intelligence as him. The first thing I did was watch a bunch of tutorials about how to use Pinnacle Studios 23. I did not want to mess up anything. First I transferred the footage of the camera on to my computer by inserting the SD card into it. After that I proceeded to import all of my footage on to Pinnacle Studios. I did scenes 1-5. I transferred them onto the second trey in order of the footage. I blended them into on another by using transitions and the split tool. What I did was that I split the selected scene where I want it to end and then deleted the unwanted footage. Therefore, I was able to make the scenes look as if they all go together. I didn't do the next 5 until Sunday, March 1st. Therefore, I will talk about the rest in my next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment