Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Filming Blog: Scenes 2-10.

Today is Wednesday, February 26th, 2020. I was not able to film since Sunday because of school and work. I worked on Monday and Today. Therefore, I am not able to film until the weekend. I will film every scene needed on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I will try to get an editing software so I can edit from home. I am planning to wake up around 5 am so I can film until the sunrises. I want to try to get the sun rising on film and put in the film. I was thinking about filming before school but that would take too much time. It would be convenient because I get up at that time for school. However, I use that time to get ready, make coffee, etc. Moreover, I leave my house at 6 am and It is still somewhat dark outside. Therefore, the lighting will not be the greatest. This is why I want to film when It has light outside because the lighting will be a lot better. I am planning to do all of this on Saturday morning and editing some of it for Tuesday so I can have something to go off of for peer review. I want to at least do my title scene first. Moreover, I want to edit the scenes in order. I am very excited for this filming process because, as stated in many of my previous blogs, I want to learn how to edit for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment