Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Filming Blog: Title Scene

Today is Monday, February 24th, 2020. On Thursday, February 20th, I checked out the camera to film on the weekend. I was still deciding how to do the film, therefore I did no use the given camera. Next weekend will be where I film the entire movie. I filmed the title scene, or other words scene one. I have a waterproof camera that is somewhat like a GoPro. So the idea of the scene is to be as if the camera is sinking underwater. I filmed this scene 3 different times. I have a boat pole and I used it as a guided stick so I can put the camera underwater. I tied down the camera to the pole with a metal string so that the camera will not fall off. The first two attempts of the film we on my seawall. The other one was at the end of my dock. This was the one I decided to keep and use for the title scene. I took out the SD card from the camera and dumped it on my USB drive. This is where I want to put the rest of the scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment