Monday, February 10, 2020

Planning blog: Title Design in detail


Today is Monday, February 10th, 2020. This is the 4th blog out of 5 that I have to do before I am able to film. This includes who directed the film, who edited the film, etcetera. I am obviously the only person doing this therefore my name will be appearing many times on the title screen. The title of the film will be called "Into the Sunrise." I made the title while doing this blog. I thought of it while I was doing the fonts on slide 2. It clicked the second I thought of it and here we are. Why I thought of the name was because the movie is suppose to be an adventure that a kid, me of course, going on a adventure on his kayak. Since the time of the movie is suppose to be in the morning, "Into the Sunrise" sounded like an appropriate name for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment