Thursday, February 20, 2020

Filming Blog:

Today is Tuesday, February 18th, 2020. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to film this weekend. On valentines day I had the opportunity to receive a camera to film but I was going to be busy this weekend. After thinking about what I am going to do, I have a clear idea of what I want to do. What my plan is to film this weekend and next week I can began the editing process. I have 3 days of class week which should be plenty of time to film. I will be using the school camera for inside the house and my water proof camera for outside. I do not want to risk the destruction of a $500 camera. I am planning to film the title scene first and after that I want to start from scene 2-10 in order. I am very excited for the outcome of the movie "Into the Sunrise." I feel as if I will be the first person in cambridge to do a movie such as this one. I am planning to film everything this weekend as I said and I want to start and learn how to edit. The main reason I wanted to do this projet by myself was because last time when me, Alexis, and kalyln did the music video, it took us a long time to come up with a location. I already have my SD care for the camera and I am planning to dump everything onto it and brin it school to edit. I am ready!!

No comments:

Post a Comment