Friday, January 17, 2020

Start of the final task

Hello, my name is Adrian and I am back once again. Last time Wrote a blog was back on December 5th, 2019 for the final task of the music video. Now we have a new assignment and it will officially be out last project. It will count for 50% of our Cambridge exam grade. We have to make a 2 minute video about the beginning of a movie. I have some ideas but ill share that for later. Anyways, all we did between the time of my last blog to today was a mid term project. We had to make at least 43  slides about terms. Of course my project was the best. I got a 100% on it and my teacher said that she would use it for next year, hopefully. For this project, I just hope i can do it by myself, whereas the other first I worked with Alexis, and the second with the addition of Kaylyn.

I have learned a lot of new terms over the past few months. I have learned things such as editing, planning, and filming. For the commercial, I learned how to film. The second, I learned more how to edit. Hopefully, I can get better at planning since this project will be done by myself. The one thing i kept consistent was my drawing skills. Although they may not appear to be great, I tend not to try. But I truly can draw and it makes planning easier for myself, at least. I'm hoping that this project can make me improve all three skills mentioned. Because I am working by myself, it will truly bring forward those skills. This will be my biggest challenge.

On the first day back, the class learned the term pitch. A pitch is a Hollywood term to describe an idea where a film is encapsulated in 25 words or less. It's usually with one sentence. Since I am working by myself, I have to come up with everything obviously. My main topics are going to be fishing, haunting, and or robbery. Here are my pitches. Pitch one; "The haunted night of a cold winter day." This pitch it about a haunting in mu house. Second pitch; "The brisk morning of Ol' Blue the shark." This story will be about me fishing for a shark. Finally, the third pitch; "The big heist that changed everything." this story will be about a heist that went wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment