Saturday, January 25, 2020

genre research movies


I was going to include the 1st movie but it fell outside of the 7-year margin. At least this movie is the only movie I own on DVD out of the 4 movies. Now lets go to the important stuff about the movie. Costumes included the outfit to Katniss Everdeen. The Lighting was the "sun", obviously because they were in a forest. I put quotations around sun because in the movie the arena was really inside a very large dome. The actors in the film were Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, and Liam hemsworth, just to name a few. There was not too much makeup unless we are talking about Caesar Flickerman. The props in the film were the weapons used when the characters fought each other. The setting was inside the dome where the "players" fought each other. Now on to CAMS. Common angles in this movie are low angles, medium shot, and long angles. There are so many angles in this film that I name almost every single known one in this movie. The movements in this film are tracking shot, zoom, and pan, just to name a few. Finally, sound in the movie is, which i feel like I am being repetitive, dialogue. The elements of this movie is basically the sequel of the first on and post-war where Katniss wants to destroy the district. Now onto what I like and what I do not like about this film. What I like is that the film is very entertaining and as good as the books in my opinion at least. However, the part I did not like about the film was that at times when watching it I would get bored and kinda tired of the same part playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment