Saturday, January 25, 2020

Genre research movies



Star Wars has always been my favorite series of movies and although the older ones may be way out of my time, I use to watch them when I was younger. I've seen every single movie more than once and it only made me happier when they came out with more. This movie came out in 2017 and was the squeal to the newer movies, therefore being the element. Now onto the important stuff. The costumes in the film include stormtroopers, Kylo Ren's outfit, and literally everyone's outfit since  they all mostly wear something different. The lighting of the film is mostly bright, where they mostly fought in the light rather than the dark. The actors within the film were Adam Driver, Daisy Ridley, and Mark Hamill. Most of the characters have make-up to make it look as if they are alien-like. Props with in the film are light sabors, little characters, and even R2D2. The setting is space. Now on to CAMS. Common angles in the movie are low angles, aerial view, and two person shot. There are so many angles in this movie that it would take forever trying to find all of them. Camera movements in the movie include tracking shot, pan, and zoom, just to name a few. Sound with in the film, again include this one, is dialogue where the characters are almost always talking to other people. Now what I like and what I do not like about this film. I love how star wars is back and this movie series is almost better than the original. However, what I do no like is that the actors in the movie are somewhat irreverent and are only big because of the movie. I want to see big names in these movies in these movies but at the same time, props to them because they still made the movie a 10/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment