Monday, November 25, 2019

filming blog for music video

Today is Monday, November 25th, 2019. This weekend Alexis, kaylin, and I were not able to film because I had family over. Alexis also worked on Saturday at his job. The Thanksgiving break starts this Wednesday and we are planning to film within that weekend. This Wednesday I also work at my job but maybe the weekend is the best day to start because will still have family over. Our song is still "SAD!" By XXXTentacion. 

Our plan is going to be based off of that  storyboard we had done. The video is going to be roughly around 1 minute and 15 seconds, hopefully. This will be a challenge considering that the video is due so soon after that Monday we get back. Being based on the storyboard, the video will start out in my house and transfer outside. I wish we could have done this weekend by it's very hard to plan when we have a tough schedule. Friday can also work because it can give us part of the weekend to edit the film. This way we dont rush ourselves and mess up the film

The last project with the music video was my first video based project. Therefore, this is my second and I personally believe we did very well on it. Now that we have three people, filming will be much easier and it will be less cuts where Alexis is in and out of the film. For example, Alexis has to cut himself out of frame as a quarterback and appear as a cornerback, then throw the ball again out of frame. Now with a third person, we can do all of the filming with someone holding the camera and filming myself and kalyn in the film instead of all these crazy angles. Again, we will attempt to film on Friday and edit on the weekend, but we will see how things go.

No comments:

Post a Comment