Thursday, November 21, 2019

Storyboard for music Video


Today is November 21st, 2019. We started our storyboard on Wednesday, November 20th. Our storyboard includes 12 sections where each comes out to be about 5-6 seconds real time. If you add all of this up, it will equal about 60-72 seconds, or 1 minute - 1 minute and 12 seconds. The video has to be at least 65 seconds, or 1 minute and 5 seconds. Now time to break down the slides and explain what is going on in each section of this storyboard. The first box shows me sleeping and the name of the song is in the background. The second box includes me getting up from the bed and sitting on the edge. To add on, you can see the artist in the background above the bed. This is around where the song begins and i get up out of my bed and go to my phone. This leads to the third box, which is where i get a message from Kaylyn saying she wants to hang out.

Continuing the part, I then go to the bathroom where i look myself in the mirror with sadness. I start then walking towards the stairs, which leads to the fifth box. I continue by going down stairs and grabbing my bike to head outside. This is where the 6th box leads into. Again, while making this storyboard, I was just drawing ideas and realized it looked like my house, thus implying the reason the location will be at my house. To add on it will be a lot easier at my house because my bike is there. Leading into the 7th, I take my bike outside. This is in front of my house where i'm on my bike about to leave.

In the 8th box, you can see my riding my bike down a street. It's suppose to show me leaving to go meet up with Kaylyn. The 9th box shows an area where Kaylyn is walking down a street and I am riding my bike down a road that is perpendicular to hers. In the 10th box, it shows that she has intercepted my road and i start to swerve. This is where the filming gets somewhat dangerous because i have to fake falling off my bike. If we mess up, then the first aid kit can come in handy. Heading into the 11th box, you can see me on the ground, indicating that i crashed my bike and now i'm bleeding out. For this part i will be using fake Halloween blood. Finally, the last box shows me dead form bleeding out. Although this part may seem glorious, it won't be that much "blood" and whatnot.We haven't really decided a date for this project by we were thinking about either next weekend or this weekend. Problem is that next weekend is thanksgiving weekend and the only days we can probably do it is either Saturday or Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment