Thursday, November 21, 2019

Planning Blog for Music Video

Today is Thursday, November 21st, 2019. Our project begun on Monday, November 18th. Since Alexis wasn't here, Kaylyn and I came up with a random song. On Wednesday, November 20th, Alexis was in fact here this time and we decided to change the song. Instead of the song "Ransom" by Lil Tecca, we changed it to the song "SAD!" by XXXtentacion. Myself, personally, is not really a ran of this artist because of the sadness he bring to his music. Unfortunately, the artist passed away a few years ago after an incident where he was shot to death. Afterwards, his music became iconic to many fans, though not including myself, and with a song by him, it can be like by many people. Some other options that we were going to do was the songs "Apparently" by J Cole, and "Orlando," also by XXXtentacion.

The location of our film is still undetermined. However, due to the fact that we based the storyboard, which will be my next blog, the location will most likely be my house. We were deciding who's house we should film at and we didn't really have the biggest ideas. Also, my house has all the stuff, like my bike and whatnot. Our heath plan is that we will have a first aid kit with us. I personally don't have an official one by i can always make one from spare band aids and other stuff that would be in a first aid kit. We can also always buy one at a place like Walgreen or Walmart, who sells first aid kits for cheap. Before anything, we always have to keep our safety first, especially when I am fake-falling off my bike.

Props that will include my bike, helmet, and even my phone. There are also many other things that can also be include. In our last project, when it was just Alexis and I, we even included water bottle, which marked the spot where we would start filming. In one of the clips, you can even see the water bottle on the far left of the screen. Costumes will include casual clothing. I will be wearing a hoodie because, not being stereotypical, that is usually what sad people wear. Kaylyn will most likely wear regualr clothing, as stated above. For schemes, it will most likely be black and blue, because that usually indicates sadness and whatnot.

No comments:

Post a Comment