Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Storyboard blog 10/22/2019

Today is October 22nd, 2019. My partner and I are planning out our storyboard for Nike Commercial. Each box is 5 seconds and there are 6 box, therefore our commercial will be 30 seconds. We so far have everything worked out and know what and where we are going to film, and what we are going to do within that film. Camera angles with in the film are going to include medium-long shit (1st box), close up(2nd box), long shot (3rd box), over the shoulder shot, (4th box), 2 person shot (5th box), and finally a medium close up (6th shot). The camera movements within the film will be tracking shot and zoom in shot. All will be filmed next class and soon be edited. Types of editing used will include cutaway, action match, graphic match, etcetera.
 In the 1st box, it shows that Zach Ertz appears. Zach Ertz is a Tight End for the Philidelpha Eagles, which whom will be played by me. This will be the first clip of our film. The second box shows Nike cleats, which will be worn by me and it the main product of this film. The cleats are owned by Alexis and I will be running route with them. The 3rd box includes me with the cleats. This is where i put them on and line up for a route against Alexis. You can notice me in the football field, which is the same one by the track.
In the 4th box, it shows the actual angle of Alexis and I lined up for the play. I will be running a route called an in-out. This  means I run inside and cut out to the sideline. This part is shown in the 5th box, in which I catch the ball, assisted by edgardo (another classmate but not in our group). I will "toe drag," a term used in football for this type of situation. And finally, the 6th box, which include a medium close up shot of the cleats, will finish off the commercial. It shows how clearly the Nike shoes, again, the main product of this film. This will all be done in Thursday, 10/24/2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment