Sunday, October 6, 2019

1st blog 10/6/2019

My name is Adrian Mir and i'm in the 11th grade. This is my third year at Fort Lauderdale High School. This year i decided to take "AICE Media Studies" and my teacher goes my the name Ms. Katz. In the beginning of the year, we took important notes on camera angles and movements, which we were later given a test upon those specific words. I got a A on it. Next, we took notes on editing mis en scene, and sounds. The next activity we did was a project on hand written commercials, in which the topic i chose was deodorant. The most recent project we did was a PowerPoint on a specific genre, in which me and current classmate Alexis Morin were given the topic of drama. Last week, we practiced the environment of a real AICE Media Studies test, in which was about a 5 minute scene to the television show "Mr. Robot." We were tested on the certain camera angles with the film, the types of editing used, the types of sounds used, and the different types of mis en scene. Next week, we will be starting our first real filming project where we will be making a commercial on a certain subject. 

No comments:

Post a Comment